Calling development executives to apply for SuperSizer
Date Posted: July 28, 2022
TRC’s SuperSizer is a professional development programme for ambitious Development Executives based in the Nations and Regions who want to win high value commissions. It equips Development Executives who produce factual, factual entertainment or specialist factual programmes with the skills, knowledge, and connections to create bold, inspiring ideas and formats that have the potential to scale and return and transform indies in the Nations and Regions. Previous contributors to the programme have included BBC, Channel 4, Channel 5, ITV, Sky and Netflix.
As well as providing exclusive access to leading broadcasters and commissioners, Supersizer will provide weekly training sessions on themes such as:
- The Creative Mindset
- Power of the Pitch
- Understanding Audiences and the Current Landscape
- Personal Development, Impact and Influence
- Scaling Up Development
- Persuasion and Negotiation Skills
SuperSizer will be delivered in a hybrid format with weekly sessions (either in-person or online) from September 2022 to March 2023 approximately.
Applicants will benefit from:
- Increased commissioning opportunities for development talent based in the Nations and Regions
- Increased knowledge and confidence to benefit their career now and in the future
- An increase in the number of collaborations amongst talent in the Nations and Regions