Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the FAQ section of our website for further information regarding questions around Work Experience and Career opportunities.
CAN DO I SUBMIT A STORY TO THE NORTHERN IRELAND SCREEN WEBSITE?
We are happy to share information regarding the Northern Ireland screen industry on the news section of our website.
If you have a story / event / programme or training initiative, which you would like to promote, we require all relevant information to be supplied in the following format:
- A headline.
- Two-three paragraphs on the story.
- A JPEG image to accompany the article. *Please note, JPEGS must be sized 500 x 500 pixels.*
- If your story relates to a TV programme or feature film, please ensure you include all relevant dates, times and broadcaster information in the text.
- Please note, we are unable to publish TX cards.
If you would like to submit a job vacancy to the Northern Ireland Screen vacancies section, please submit the information in the following format:
- A brief job description.
- A personal specification.
- A closing date.
- A contact email address or telephone number for applications.
Any stories submitted to the Northern Ireland Screen website will be published at our discretion as priority will be given to Northern Ireland Screen related content.
To submit a story, please email [email protected].
CAN I PROMOTE MY TRAINING COURSE / WORKSHOP ON THE NORTHERN IRELAND SCREEN WEBSITE?
Northern Ireland Screen cannot promote commercial training schemes or workshops, which are not affiliated with Northern Ireland Screen or an accredited training body like ScreenSkills.
However, if you would like to share the details of a training opportunity, which is free of charge for all participants, then please email [email protected] with the appropriate details.