Jobs in the Northern Ireland Sector
Stellify Media – Development Researchers/AP’s
Stellify are building a database of Northern Ireland based Development Researchers and Assistant Producers.
If you are you an ideas person with a passion for creating entertainment and fact-entertainment formats, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV and a paragraph about your passion for TV development in the body of an email to [email protected] by Friday 7th February.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the amount of applications, we may not be able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.
PKE Lighting – Rental Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated person with a proven history in rental within the Film and Television industry. The successful applicant will be tasked with managing the day to day running of productions based in their market area ensuring that the demands of an unpredictable and exciting industry are met, and that the level of service that our clients expect are upheld. This role will be fully supported by senior management and full training on all existing company procedure will be provided.
Duties include but are not restricted to:
- Ensuring that productions and or hires in the market area are serviced correctly and that all rental equipment is dispatched in perfect order.
- Follow and adhere to company procedure with regard to the hire system and follow all pre set procedures.
- Establish and grow relationships with local crew and production companies.
- Manage rental agreements from first enquiry to invoicing via the company hire system
- Oversee the booking in and out of rental equipment ensuring it is done via pre set methods to ensure accurate stock control, missing and damaged equipment is documented and charged.
- To provide information of kit demands to head office if additional equipment is required.
The successful candidate will ideally have some of the below experience, it should be noted that full training will be provided for the right candidate.
- A solid understanding of Film & Television lighting equipment
- An ability to work under pressure and to time critical deadlines.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of your work.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] by Saturday 15th February 2020.
Retinize – Lead Character Rigger & Senior Unity Developer
Retinize are seeking a 3D Character Rigger and an experienced Unity / C# Developer to join their team on a full-time basis, to work on some very exciting AR / VR projects.
DEADLINE for applications is Monday 17th February 2020.
For more information and how to apply, click below: