Jobs in the Northern Ireland Sector
HYTALE – VARIOUS POSITIONS
Hytale is looking to appoint a number of operational staff to support the growth of its HQ in Derry~Londonderry. This new office will work alongside the main Hypixel Studios development team, which collaborates remotely from around the world.
Vacancies in Derry~Londonderry include positions across admin, finance, HR and QA.
There are also a number of vacancies for remote positions for minigames, developers and general team members.
MASTERMIND PRODUCTION SECRETARY
Hattrick is seeking to recruit a Production Secretary. The Secretary will assist with general office duties and administration and provide support in co-ordinating high-volume production travel and accommodation.
Applicants should have experience in booking travel and accommodation and be competent in using Excel. They should display excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and have a keen desire to learn from a range of people and within a busy team.
Hattrick are particularly interested in receiving applications from those with a disability or other under-represented groups in our industry.
The role will be based in Belfast but may involve some remote working. Start date of 20 July 2020.
Please send CV and covering letter to [email protected] marked Production Secretary.
Applications close on 10 July 2020.
PRODUCTION MANAGER – DOG EARS
Dog Ears is an award-winning creative studio based in Derry in the North of Ireland. It creates content for kids and brings stories and characters to life across media and platforms worldwide. Dog Ears is currently looking for a Production Manager to come and work on its exciting new 2D animated series.
- Work closely with the Line Producer, Director, team Supervisors and Production team.
- The candidate will be responsible for the management of all processes, procedures, outputs and deliverables through the production while ensuring that the department’s outputs are aligned with the production schedule and budget, as well as the creative vision of the production.
- The PM will communicate clearly and regularly with the Producers and team Supervisors on the production status.
- The PM will oversee the recruitment of crew for the project.
- Produce and maintain a detailed weekly report for the production for all the individual departments, while ensuring the team understand the deadlines of each task along with the main delivery deadlines of the project.
- They will also help to develop, maintain and improve the pipeline for production.
- Must have minimum 3 years’ experience in a production management/leadership role on TV series or Feature animation production.
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience of working in a ToonBoom Harmony pipeline.
- Experience with some production tracking software and asset management software, preferably Shotgun.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- And of course… our Production Manager needs to be passionate & enthusiastic about the project!
To apply please send your CV with personal statement (no more than 300 words) to [email protected] by Monday 20th July @ 12 noon.