Jobs in the Northern Ireland Sector
DSP Northern Ireland seeks Co-ordinator for immediate start
DSP Northern Ireland (Darlow Smithson Productions, part of the EndemolShineGroup) is seeking a Co-ordinator on a short-term contract to work on post production deliverables. Attention to detail is essential and knowledge of post-production paperwork is preferable but not essential. Immediate start.
Please apply to [email protected] with CV by 17.00 on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
Due to the amount of applications DSP NI receives, it is not always possible to respond to applications directly. If you have not received a reply within 2 weeks of sending through your application, please assume that on this occasion your application was has been unsuccessful.
SPACE-2 seeking a part-time Location Coordinator
SPACE-2 is an award-winning creative property consultancy that specialises in sourcing, promoting and managing locations for a wide range of clients primarily in the film, TV and event production sectors. Space-2 is currently seeking a part-time Location Coordinator to cover Northern Ireland carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Providing onsite support/co-ordination for activities including but not limited to doing site visits/recces, pre-activity meetings with client representatives, facilities, logistics and operations co-ordination and all communications relating to the activity
- Supporting the SPACE-2 nationwide team in delivering services to film & TV productions using our locations in Northern Ireland
- Researching and updating the SPACE-2 database of Northern Ireland, productions, locations and crew on SPACE-2’s CRM system
- Responding to customer/client requests and distributing information where required
- Point of contact for filming opportunities, receiving briefs, filtering enquiries, liaising with the team and sending venue/location options. Responding to customer/client requests and distributing information where required
- Travelling to and photographing locations as required and making site assessments
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and attributes to make a real difference to SPACE-2, please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you think SPACE-2 would be your ideal company to work for to [email protected].
Closing date for applications is Friday 12th April 2019.