Interactive Study Placement Scheme
Northern Ireland Screen is partnering with a range of studios working in Northern Ireland’s interactive sector (video games and immersive) to offer Interactive Study Placements for students currently studying interactive related courses and seeking work experience.
The Interactive Study Placements are for 12 months, full time and paid (Real Living Wage), with the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in Northern Ireland.
The Interactive Study Placements are open to students currently in full-time education who are seeking a work placement year as part of their college/university course. There are seven placement opportunities available with a number of local interactive and video game companies, including:
- BillyGoat – Programmer
- Brain and Nerd – Junior Games Designer
- Buck Eejit – 3D Generalist
- GoTestify – Junior Test Lead
- INCISIV – 3D Generalist
- RETìníZE – Production Assistant
- RocketFlair – 3D Generalist
Applicants can apply for multiple placements if they meet the essential criteria.
- Applicants must be in full time education at a FE/HE Institution and are seeking a placement for their work experience year. Applicants must be planning to return to full-time education at the end of the placement to complete their course.
- Applicants must be resident within Northern Ireland for the duration of the 12-month placement.
- Applicants must demonstrate they are studying a course which is relevant to the interactive sector (video games and immersive), for example 2D Art/Animation, 3D Modelling/Animation, Game Design, Computer Science, VFX, UX/UI Design.
Deadline: Monday 27th June at 12noon
Click HERE to apply.