WORKSHOP: Early Stage Equity Finance for Digital and Interactive sector
Date Posted: July 26, 2017
Northern Ireland Screen is hosting a workshop on Thursday 3 August, aimed at digital and interactive companies who are considering raising early stage equity finance to support their growth and sustainability. It would also be of benefit to those who want to have a better understanding of how to finance their business and projects.
The workshop will be broken into two parts; the morning session will be an introduction to financing, business and strategic planning to prepare the foundations for what an investor will expect see in the due diligence process and the afternoon session will provide some case studies to the idiosyncrasies of the digital and interactive sector.
- Angela Reavey – Angela has worked extensively with NI growth companies, planning and delivering on expansion and funding strategies. Particular private sector interests include technology-driven businesses. Angela is an Associate Adviser with the Strategic Investment Board and has delivered projects across all Government departments.
- Dave Sharp – Dave has 25+ years’ experience in software development. Extensive background in developing new technologies and products within the tech/creative sectors. Involved in raising money for tech start-ups worldwide.
- 10:00 to 1:00pm – Introduction to financial, business & strategic planning
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm – Lunch: to be provided
- 2:00pm -4:00pm – Raising finance for digital and interactive
Northern Ireland Screen, 3rd Floor Alfred House, 21 Alfred Street, Belfast BT2 8ED
Who should attend?
Game producers, studio heads and developers looking to take their content to market to find partners and promote their projects.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis, please RSVP to Donal Phillips, Interactive Content Executive at Northern Ireland Screen to avoid disappointment. Register now to secure your place.
Please let us know if you have any access or communication needs, prior to attending this event and we will be happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that we can make to assist you.
For any further information please contact Donal directly.