Emerging Producer Mentoring scheme
Date Posted: December 7, 2020
Northern Ireland Screen is seeking mentees to participate in an emerging producer initiative.
As part of the mentoring scheme:
- You will receive practical, tailored advice and guidance based on your mentor’s industry experience.
- You will be encouraged, challenged and supported by your mentor to learn and grow professionally.
- Your mentor will act as a confidential sounding board, advising you on production and professional development issues.
To apply you must:
- Be an emerging producer working in Northern Ireland’s screen sector with a minimum of three year’s full-time experience.
- Be able to demonstrate: the relevance of mentoring to professional development; immediate up-skilling requirements and long-term goals; commitment and motivation to continuous development in the screen industries.
To apply please click HERE to complete the registration form.
Please return the form by Friday 11th January.
Queries to [email protected].