Digital Marketing for Games training
Date Posted: March 31, 2016
Northern Ireland Screen is hosting UKIE and CIM’s Digital Marketing for Games 1 & 2 on Thursday 14 April and Friday 15 April, location TBC.
This introductory digital marketing workshop will show you how to improve your discoverability, understand your audience and select the right channels for your digital marketing campaign.
This course was developed with the input of UKIE members to review the course content and ensure it’s relevant to games developers and publishers.
Digital Marketing Day 1
- How effective marketing can improve discoverability on digital marketplaces
- How to understand your audience – behavioural segmentation, using digital channels to understand consumers
- The role of mobile and how to use it to sell and promote games
- Selecting the right channels: how to reach new consumers through digital advertising,
- SEO and search ads and a look at the latest developments in social media marketing
- A look at the latest games industry case studies and examples of how other sectors successfully market themselves digitally
Digital Marketing Day 2
- Understanding consumers – research and profiling
- Turning insights into different propositions for different audiences
- Content and mobile marketing
- Social CRM
This is a two day course, with day 2 building on the foundations from Digital Marketing for Games 1 and attendance on both days is required.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in marketing video games including product managers, marketing communications managers, developers or community managers.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis, please RSVP by emailing [email protected] early to avoid disappointment. Register now to secure your place.
Please let us know if you have any access or communication needs, prior to attending this event and we will be happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that we can make to assist you.
For any further information please contact [email protected]