ScreenSkills High-end TV Leaders of Tomorrow
Date Posted: July 20, 2022
ScreenSkills’ High-end TV Leaders of Tomorrow is a three-year programme focused on providing comprehensive support to mid-level professionals working in high-end TV to give them the tools to progress to head of department, above the line, or other senior decision-making leadership roles in the future. The programme is seeking people who are looking to commit long term. It will actively support individuals to move towards career progression goals of reaching head of department/ leadership roles at a future stage beyond the life of the programme.
This programme will provide mid-level freelancers across three years with:
- A mentor/champion
- Access to an ‘High-end TV Professionals Pool’, made up of industry experts, for tailored one to one support, advice and expertise
- Up to three part-funded placements per year for up to three years
- Whilst ScreenSkills will promote the cohort to our networks it is ultimately the freelancers responsibility to secure their own opportunities
- Targeted grade and skills specific bespoke training
- Leadership and management and mental health awareness training
- PR exposure, industry networking opportunities and introductions
High-end TV Leaders of Tomorrow’s ambition is to support individuals, spotted and recommended for the programme by senior peers therefore please note individuals can only apply after being put forward by a nominator. The nominator must be working at a senior level within high-end TV. This will need to be evidenced in your application.
Read more about the programme – and meet the current cohort – here.
- Individuals must be a freelancer and not in permanent employment
- Candidates must currently be in a mid-level role and able to evidence 2+ High-end TV credits in this role
- Candidates must provide contact details (email address and phone) of the nominator who has agreed to nominate you to apply for the programme so that we can contact them
- The individual must have a long term focus to step up to a senior, decision making role. Applicants will be required to outline their career path and expectations in their application
- If shortlisted, candidates must provide one other reference, in addition to the person who nominated them
- People who have benefited from ScreenSkills funding in the past are permitted to apply for the programme
- We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, because we are committed to creating a more inclusive and diverse workforce as well as individuals based across the UK
ScreenSkills is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity in all aspects of its work.
Click HERE to apply.
Deadline: Sunday 31st July