National Film & Television School Autumn/Winter Courses
Date Posted: September 19, 2019
This week National Film and Television School (NFTS) released dates for this year’s Autumn/Winter courses:
- How Stories Work in Documentaries, 2nd – 4th October 2019
- The Art of Multi-Camera Directing, 14th – 18th October 2019
- Advanced Self Shooting, 24th – 25th October 2019
- Directing the Documentary, 28th October – 1st November 2019
- The Life of a Score, 3rd November 2019
- Location Sound Recording & Cable-Making Workshop, 11th – 16th November 2019
- The Business of Games, 18th – 22nd November 2019
- Get Started in Games Design, 25th – 26th November 2019
- Drama Production Management, 9th – 13th December 2019
The School is recognised internationally as a model of excellence in specialist higher education and one of the world’s pre-eminent institutions in film and the moving image. Students are taught by industry professionals, with access to state-of-the-art facilities and once-in-a-lifetime masterclasses from world renowned film, TV and games makers.
For more information about NFTS, visit www.nfts.co.uk.