Free Pact Global Business Workshop in Belfast
Date Posted: January 18, 2019
The Pact Export Accelerator one-day training workshop will deliver skills and insights to help independent producers to develop global businesses. It takes place in The Ormeau Baths, Belfast from 10am to 4pm on Thursday 21st February.
The workshop is taking place in a number of UK cities and speakers include Grand Scheme Media’s Graham Smith, Rainmark Films owner Tracey Scoffield, Znak & Co.’s Natalka Znak, All3media International’s EVP of Formats Nick Smith, and Pact’s Director of International Strategy Dawn McCarthy-Simpson MBE.
Topics that will be covered include
- Building your international profile
- Managing International relationships
- Developing transferable content
- Pitch techniques
- Facing up to new challenges in the market
- Selling IP overseas
- Understanding global programme needs and trends
- Utilising the Export Accelerator online resource – with access to funding information from over 100 countries
- Working with distributors and agents (home and abroad)
The workshop is free to attend but spaces are limited and you must register in advance. To register for one of the workshops now, click here.