Deadline extended for Northern Ireland Screen’s New Shorts Focus
Date Posted: May 22, 2017
The application deadline for New Shorts Focus has been extended to the 5th June. The initiative is aimed at finding Northern Ireland resident filmmakers exclusively from groups that are underrepresented in the film and television sector:
- Females 30+
- Disabled applicants
- Black and minority ethnic (BME)
- Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual and Transgender
- Be from an under represented group as indicated above
- Have a proven track record in short film production with one or more writing or directing credits on previous shorts in the past three years.
- Be a resident in Northern Ireland
The completed application form and supporting documentation must be received by 12pm on Friday 19th May 2017.
For further information on the Scheme please read the FAQs and contact Christine Morrow, New and Emerging Talent Executive.
New Shorts Focus is a joint initiative between Northern Ireland Screen and the BFI Net.Work.
For further information, including application details, click here.