European Heritage Open Day talks and screenings
Date Posted: August 16, 2016
The programme for the European Heritage Open Days has been launched with over 300 property openings and events planned for the 10th and 11th September. This year includes a number of special screenings and talks about film locations in Northern Ireland.
With support from Northern Ireland Screen and the Belfast Film Festival this year’s talks and screenings will take place across the country. The events are free to attend and offer a chance to gain some insights into the filmmaking process as well as watch films in unique surroundings.
The full list of talks and screenings are:
- Talk by film Location Manager Catherine Geary – The Black Box, Saturday 10th September 1pm
- Talk by film Location Manager Christopher Myers, Castle Coole, Enniskillen, Saturday 10th September 3pm
- Screening of The Frankenstein Chronicles – Campbell College, Saturday 10th September 8pm
- Screening of We’re doomed! The Dad’s Army Story – Crumlin Road Gaol, Sunday 11th September 2pm
- Screening of The Truth Commissioner – The Guildhall, Sunday 11th September 2pm
- Screening of Made in Belfast – Queens Film Theatre, Sunday 11th September 3pm
- Screening of Road – Ballymoney Town Hall, Sunday 11th September 8pm
Tickets are free and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. Book early to avoid disappointment.
For further information and to book tickets for any of the screenings or talks click here.