‘Evil Dead: Virtual Nightmare’ releases on Samsung Gear VR and Oculus GO
Date Posted: August 8, 2018
Mobile games publisher Boomdash Digital has announced the official release of a new action-packed VR game on Samsung Gear VR and Oculus GO. Based on re-imagining of the 1981 cult-hit horror film, Evil Dead: Virtual Nightmare is a soul-crushing mobile game brim to the edge with gleeful gore and terrifying twists.
The first-person horror game received funding support from the Northern Ireland Screen fund.
Players can discover increasingly challenging missions in the Book of the Dead, unlock charms, pick up new weapons and gather the courage to combat powerful bosses.
- Intense, 1st person POV, puts players at the centre of the Evil Dead universe
- Unnerving 360 experience of the iconic Evil Dead cabin
- Access to classic Evil Dead weapons from a nail gun to the chainsaw
- New upgraded weapons, including sights on all guns
- Realistic 3D VR graphics and camerawork to recreate the look and feel of the movie set
Watch the gameplay trailer here.