Coronavirus Q&A session for NI companies working in screen industries
Date Posted: April 7, 2020
Northern Ireland Screen, in conjunction with commercial law firm Millar McCall Wylie, is hosting an online Coronavirus Q&A session for local companies working in the screen industries on Thursday 9th April at 3pm.
The Q&A will take place on Zoom, please secure your place via eventbrite by clicking here. Places are limited so we would ask you to limit attendance to one person per company. Zoom link will be provided to all registered participants in advance.
We will provide updates on the support that is currently available. Full agenda is detailed below, however if you have specific questions you would like answered please forward them in advance to [email protected] and we will try to answer these during the session.
- Richard Williams (Northern Ireland Screen – CEO)
- John Finnegan (Millar McCall Wylie – Partner)
- Jan Cunningham (Millar McCall Wylie – Partner)
- The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- VAT payment deferrals
- Northern Ireland Executive support, including business rates holiday and small business grants
- The Self-Employed Income Support Scheme
If you missed this Q&A you can watch a recording of it below. Millar McCall Wylie also prepared a useful document which you can view here: Coronavirus in the workplace – update from law firm Millar McCall Wylie.