BBC Digital Skills Day 2019
Date Posted: October 29, 2019
BBC Digital Skills Day returns as part of Digital Cities Belfast 2019 with another jam-packed day of free talks, workshops and creative sessions, helping you explore the latest in digital content and storytelling.
Taking place on Tuesday 5th November at the Crescent Arts Centre in Belfast, this year the BBC Skills Day welcomes a diverse range of speakers who will discuss how to generate outstanding content using different online and digital platforms, and explore what content digital commissioners from BBC Ideas, BBC Three and BBC Sounds are looking for.
BBC Academy’s Digital Skills Day gives attendees the chance to:
- hear advice from digital commissioners
- get tips from Line of Duty’s social media manager, Jo Booth
- learn how to film like a pro on your smartphone with BBC Academy’s Mark Robertson
- discover how to Instagram with influence with Katya Willems
- create strong short form comedy with BBC Writersroom
- make the most out of live streaming your own content
There is also an exciting opportunity to meet commissioners and industry experts and discuss your ideas with them as part of our One to One Open Surgeries. Slots will be first come, first served on the day, so sign up when you register.