Albert Carbon Literacy Training in Belfast
Date Posted: February 11, 2019
Albert exists to support the UK production and broadcast industry’s transition to environmental sustainability, working in collaboration to accelerate the adoption of best practice.
A national training scheme, Carbon Literacy provides the TV + film industries with the skills and tools to mount a non-political, optimistic, science-based response to climate change. Delegates will be presented with
- a detailed introduction climate change and its personal and professional implications
- an opportunity to explore the environmental impact of professional and personal activity
- a summary of the roles of government, businesses and communities
- examples of good practice, tools and practical solutions to support positive action
- the skills to appraise performance and the inspiration to take further action
This is a one day course and training will take place at BBC Blackstaff in Belfast on Thursday 21st March. To sign up, please click here.