Covid Recovery Programme
The Executive and the Minister for Communities, Deirdre Hargey MLA, have provided COVID recovery funding for a range of not-for-profit organisations.
Northern Ireland Screen will deliver the ‘COVID Recovery Programme for Film Exhibition and Independent Cinema’ with the aim to reduce or remove operating deficits in eligible organisations which have arisen in the 2021/22 financial year because of the COVID pandemic.
The ‘COVID Recovery Programme for Film Exhibition and Independent Cinema’ will support eligible organisations which have been negatively affected by the pandemic in the financial year 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022; and which have a financial operating deficit during that period which is attributable to COVID.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Applications are welcome from:
- Constituted organisations/companies whose primary purpose is Film Exhibition and Independent Cinema
- Non-commercial Film Exhibition and Independent Cinema
WHO CANNOT SUBMIT AN APPLICATION?
- Applicants whose projected deficit is less than your pre-Covid deficit – please use the Financial Template (Annex A) to determine level of deficit and your eligibility to apply to this Programme.
- Individuals including sole traders
- Commercial (profit distributing) organisations
- Broadcasters (excluding community service broadcasters)
- Central Government Departments
- Applicants who are applying to the Covid Recovery Programmes for arts, sport, languages, heritage, charities and social enterprises funded by the Department for Communities
- Local Councils
Deadline for applications is 12 noon on Friday 28th January 2022