Covid- 19 Recovery Planning
*This page will be updated every weekday at 4pm*
As the restrictions brought in as a result of the coronavirus pandemic begin to ease, the documents on this page are intended help companies implement their recovery plans and return to production.
- UK Protocols
– UK TV Production Protocols
– British Film Commissions – Working Safely During Covid-19 in Film and High-end TV Drama Production
– Guidance for Safe Working in Post-Production and VFX and in Broadcast TV
– Northern Ireland Covid-19 Guidance
– TV Production Close Contact Cohorts Protocols
- Covid-19 Recovery Suppliers (this includes suppliers of PPE, tests, cleaning, handwashing / hand sanitising equipment etc)
- Compliance, Safety and Training Software Suppliers
- Covid-19 Testing Suppliers
- Hotel Accommodation
- ScreenSkills Coronavirus Training
- Priority Sectors during COVID-19
- Covid-19 Northern Ireland Statistics
Self-isolation (“Quarantine”) exemptions
Self-isolation (“Quarantine”) exemptions are now in place for the whole of the UK for all international cast and crew working on British qualifying HETV and film productions. Exempt individuals will be required to remain for 14 days within a ‘bubble’ that includes only their place of accommodation and the main production location.
An additional exemption applies to all cast and crew travelling or returning from one of the travel corridor countries. Check the relevant government guidance for England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales as qualifying countries may differ.
NOTE: All usual immigration requirements for entering and working in the UK still apply.
Full guidance on both these exemptions can be found HERE.