Jobs in the Northern Ireland Sector
Afro-Mic Productions Seeking Junior Researcher/Developer
Afro-Mic Productions is looking for an ambitious and creative Junior Researcher/Developer to join their team. Responsibilities will include researching ideas and developing them for television and online, as well as general office duties and on-set production roles.
This is a great opportunity for creative individuals with a flair for writing and developing ideas to advance their careers in the media industry. They will have a chance to meet with producers and broadcasters and work on a variety of productions including television, online digital, short film and commercials.
The candidate will need to have some research/development or film/tv production experience. Graduates will be considered. They should be able to adapt to a fast paced and demanding work environment where no two days are the same. In general normal office hours will apply, however the nature of the role means that a flexible approach will be necessary.
Main Duties Include:
- Researching ideas and developing them for television and online content
- Assist in drafting a range of documents – from pitches, production schedules and emails
- Assist in securing permissions and rights from contributors, musicians and locations
- On-set Production Assistant roles
- Maintaining social media accounts and website
The Ideal Candidate Must:
- Have at least one year’s experience in a related field
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excel at creative writing and relish the challenge of creating ambitious content
- Be able to use MS Office programmes
- Be organised and able to prioritise
- Be able to work independently and with a strong growing team
- A Full UK Drivers license with access to a car
It would be beneficial if the Candidate has:
- Videography experience
- Adobe Premiere Pro / Final Cut X experience
- Adobe Indesign experience
Please send CVs and Cover letters to [email protected] and quote AMPDEV in the title.
Deadline for submission Wednesday 7th June 2017
Waddell Media seeks Development Producer, Production Manager and Production Coordinator
Waddell Media is looking for an experienced Production Manager and Production Coordinator to start immediately on a variety of productions across the summer. The posts will be based in its offices in Holywood and applicants should have experience in broadcast programmes and international productions. Contract length to be discussed.
Waddell Media is also looking for a dynamic and motivated Development Producer with a track record in local and network commissions for the major broadcasters.
Please send CV’s to [email protected]. Closing date for applicant’s is Friday 9th June 2017