Calls For Crew
Large-scale TV production requires Stock Controller
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced stock controller to join a large-scale TV production. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day stock control and purchasing of a busy electrical department. The role will involve proactively maintaining accurate purchasing and stock control systems, ensuring that procedures are followed correctly.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily stock control, updating and maintaining records of stock movements
- Cataloguing and reconciliation of stock
- Managing control measures, ensuring that procedures are followed correctly
- Organising and booking deliveries and collections
- Responsibility for regular stock takes
- General administration, raising POs, filing etc.
- Previous experience in a stock control role
- Working knowledge of IT systems (particularly MS Excel)
- Flexibility to travel to other sites across Northern Ireland
- The ability to plan and organize, ensuring that procedures are adhered to
- The ability to communicate clearly and precisely to a diverse range of stakeholders
- The ability to make decisions and follow through with confidence
- The ability to work as a part of an established team
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Closing date for applications 4 pm Friday 25th August 2017.
Sixteen South seeking talented crew in various departments
Sixteen South is currently seeking talented and experienced crew to join its Pinkalicious & Peteriffic production team.
Pinkalicious & Peteriffic is a series being produced for WGBH and PBS, which goes to air in February 2018 and delivers in full in March 2019.
Sixteen South is looking for applicants to work from its Belfast studio in the following roles:
- Storyboard Supervisor
- Scene Prep and Rigging assistants
- Background Artists
- Animators (must have series experience in CelAction)
If you are interested, please email Vicky at: [email protected] with a covering letter and up-to-date cv.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 15th August 2017. Sixteen South will endeavour to reply to all applicants however this may not be possible, in which case all applicants are thanked in advance for their interest.