Calls For Crew
Large Scale TV series seeks crew
A large scale TV Series filming in Northern Ireland seeks talented crew in all departments.
To apply please email your current CV along with your full contact details and the contact details of two industry referees to [email protected] with the job title that you wish to apply for in the subject line by 30th June.
Please note: Successful applicants will be invited for interview by 14th July. If you have not been invited for interview by this date your application has not been successful.
SIXTEEN SOUTH SEEKING POST PRODUCTION TALENT
Sixteen South has opportunities in a variety of post production roles.
It is looking for production talent, for an upcoming 80 part 2D animation series, in the following roles:
- Animatic and Audio Editor
- Assembly and Final Play-Out Editor
- Assistant Editor / Render Wrangler
- Dubbing Mixer
Sixteen South will consider freelance staff in the short term, but it would also like to engage on a longer term basis.
If you are interested please email: [email protected]
Please indicate in the title of the email the role you are interested in and send your up to date CV and a covering note with details of your availability and current salary if applicable.
Due to the number of applications anticipated Sixteen South may not be able to respond to all applicants.
Missing Piece Studios seeking 3D Character Artists & Riggers
Missing Piece Studios is looking for 3D Character Artists & Riggers to work with them on an upcoming project on a freelance basis.
- Comfortable at all stages of game development, from concept through pre-production to production in order to work with the Project Lead to create 3D assets based on concept art.
- Generate STI files and assist in preparing 3D Assets for print.
- Contribute to the set-up of suitable pipelines and workflows, including prototyping to test and drive quality.
- Be able to work under your own initiative and to a strict deadline
- Accomplished at all aspects of character creation, including sculpting, modelling, surfacing, texturing, rigging with decent drawing skills and a good artistic eye for detail, colour, value, tone and silhouette etc.
- Comfortable working in a variety of art styles.
- Able to contribute to the stylistic development of the 3D Character elements
This role would be suitable for freelancers or those already in full-time industry employment, both will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the role please email your CV as well as a detailed portfolio to: [email protected]
Deadline for applications is 14th June.