Submitting articles for the website
Northern Ireland Screen is pleased to consider news and articles for inclusion on the website, as well as vacancies within the Northern Ireland sector.
We would ask that you please email your press release or article and any images or logos in the following formats:
- Press release/article/info must be submitted either as a word doc or full text within the body of an email;
- Northern Ireland Screen cannot write your press release or article for you and cannot search for the information on other websites or via links;
- Images or logos must be as a jpeg only and preferably in a horizontal format, otherwise the image will be cropped to fit or may not be suitable;
- If you wish to use Northern Ireland Screen's website and social media networks to advertise your programme transmission in Northern Ireland, we would ask for the information a minimum of 3 days prior to the tx date;
- Moving image can only be embedded if available on YouTube and the full URL is given.
- Submit as a word doc or full text within the body of an email;
- Include clear criteria for the position - essential and preferable;
- Include details on how to apply, with an email or postal address for receipt of applications;
- Include a deadline for receipt of applications;
- Any other information you wish to convey to candidates.
In both cases, please email your information to Mary McGlinchey. Please note that Northern Ireland Screen remains the editor of all content submitted and not all information is automatically considered appropriate for inclusion.
For any questions regarding this policy, please contact Head of Marketing, Moyra Lock.