Register for the BBC Make it Digital Program
Date Posted: July 27, 2017
The BBC Make it Digital program is a six week course aimed at people who are currently not in employment or training with an interest in digital media. The programme, which takes place at Belfast Met, is a collaboration between the Belfast Business School and the BBC.
Start date Wednesday 2nd August, end date Friday 8th September
- Classes are held on Wednesdays and Thursdays 10-4pm, Fridays 10.00am- 2.00pm. There will be no class on Mondays and Tuesdays
- The Make It Digital program is based in the state of the art e3 campus with access to the recording studio and design software
- Required age is 16 plus
- The course is designed for those who are not in education or employment, however it is possible to work outside of classroom hours
- As the course is 16 hours per week you will retain benefits if actively seeking employment. You will also be excused class when you are required to sign on.
- You will work on a live media project with one of our partners
- Belfast Met will provide follow-up pathways and career guidance workshops with its careers team.
- The course is free
To apply contact [email protected] directly for further details. Places are limited and based on first come first served.
For any queries please contact [email protected]