Production Accounting workshops
Date Posted: June 27, 2017
The Production Guild are running workshops at their Pinewood Studios office on various dates in July and August 2017 for:
- Assistant accountants who feel ready to step up to the next level and who might find themselves being made responsible for an entire departmental budget.
- Assistant accountants who are interested in learning the skills needed to run the UK Stunts and Cast Equity Payroll.
- Assistant location managers hoping to step up, location managers who have recently stepped up but need reassurance over their budgeting
- What’s required of a 1st Assistant accountant – Sat 29th July (full day)
- Accounting for departments – Sat 5th August (half a day)
- Stunts and Cast Equity Payroll – film only – Sat 5th Aug (half a day)
- Budgeting for Assistant Location Managers – Sun 6th Aug (full day)
To apply for any of these workshops please email [email protected] for an application form.
The cost for applicants is:
Full day – Members £175 + VAT + booking fee Non-members £225 + VAT + booking fee
Half day – Members £90 + VAT + booking fee Non-Members £115 + VAT + booking fee
For further information visit: https://productionguild.com/training/