Wee Man Studios to launch Lifespeed on Nintendo 3DS
Date Posted: January 31, 2017
Belfast-based video game developer Wee Man Studios is set to launch Lifespeed for the New Nintendo 3DS on Thursday 2nd February 2017.
Lifespeed is the ultimate race for survival with players battling galactic opponents while flying at high speed through exciting tunnels. Lifespeed received funding from the Northern Ireland Screen Fund supported by Invest NI.
One thousand years ago a Great War threatened to engulf the galaxy. The United Government was formed to stop the impending Armageddon. Now there is a new genocide called Lifespeed. Instead of war, disputes about resources and survival are settled on the track. Each rider is forced to compete for their planet’s survival and for the chance to become Archon. You are Cypher Reid the mysterious but enigmatic mercenary.
- Play in story mode, try to keep your planet safe by staying alive and defeating the dreaded Huntar, the Archon’s loyal assassin.
- Fly at extreme speeds down 8 different tracks in 4 worlds located across the galaxy
- Battle against 9 other racers using your flying skills and a variety of weapons
- Choose between 11 playable characters
- Compete against Lifespeed racers across the world in online leader-boards
- With 4 different difficulty levels from Rookie to Chosen One, this game is enjoyable for both casual and hard-core gamers
- Available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
For release on the New Nintendo 3DS on Thursday 2nd February 2017 priced at £4.99, $5.99 and €5.99.