Claim a £1,400 grant towards MIPTV attendance
Pact has a limited number of grant-aided places remaining on the UK Indies Pavilion for MIPTV 2013.
There are UKTI-supported grants of £1,400 towards costs of attending.
MIPTV takes place in Cannes from 8-11 April where the international industry meets to buy and sell programmes and formats.
Pact's director of market development, Dawn McCarthy-Simpson, said: "This is the place to build lasting relationships with some of the biggest global networks. More than 10,000 delegates will attend and last year there were 4,000 buyers from more than 100 countries.
"In recent years, UK indies have done over £42m worth of business at international content markets - and MIPTV is one of the biggest."
Companies represented at the UK Indies Pavilion enjoy a subsidised accreditation fee from organisers Reed Midem - this rate is cheaper than the standard early bird rate. Other perks include:
- Invitation to Pact's pre-market briefing;
- Working with industry experts who will help you make the most of your visit to MIPCOM and future exports;
- Thirty minutes' website encoding of promotional clips on digital viewing system, viewable throughout the market and online, pre and post-MIPTV and MIPCOM;
- Promotion of your content via the new UK Indies app; and
- company listing on pavilion advertising in trade press (MIPCOM preview and MIPCOM dailies.
On the UK Indies stand:
- Company listing in UK Indies product guide;
- Company listing at the reception desk;
- Company promo/show reel rotating on the plasma screens behind the reception desk;
- Invitations to key receptions and networking events;
- Dedicated pocket for company literature and business cards;
- Use of shared meeting facilities;
- Reception service – messaging, directing buyers to view work and managing appointments;
- Wi-fi internet access; and
- Locker facilities.
The total cost is £1,950 but a limited number of £1,400 grants are available.
More information and booking, email Dawn McCarthy-Simpson
or Felisha Weekes
or call 020 7380 8245.