After Effects training course in Belfast
After Effects CS6 Training
Animating and Compositing
This three day course suits beginners and self-taught users of After Effects alike. It is a comprehensive tour through all the features and toolsets of After Effects CS6 from the basics of layer-based animation to the complexities of 2.5D camera-based scenes. The training to be conducted by an Adobe Certified Instructor using equipment and media provided by Taught Media. The course will follow the official workbook from Adobe Systems (supplied) and additionally will include examples of real-world broadcast compositing. Attendees will also become comfortable exploring the connections from After Effects to other Creative Suite products such as Premiere Pro, Media Encoder and Bridge.
- Learning the Workflow
- Rendering and Exporting
- Basic Animation using Effects and Presets
- Animating Text
- Constructing Backgrounds with Shape Layers
- Create a Web Spot using Parenting, Track Mattes, Slideshows and Audio
- Animate Photoshop Layers
- Working with Masks: Replacing Computer Screen Content
- Compositing using Rotobrushing, Puppet Tools and Custom Expressions
- Keying, Colour Correction and Clone Stamping (removing and replacing video)
- Create a 3D Scene
- Animating Cameras, Lights and Shadows
- Ray Traced Text (Text with Extruded Depth)
- Using the 3D Camera Tracker
- Stabilising Footage and Multipoint Tracking
- Basics of Particle Systems: Fire and Smoke
Venue & Timing:
This course will be delivered in the Training Room of: EGSA, 4th Floor, 40 Linenhall Street, Belfast BT2 8BA.
Monday 28th January 2013: 9.30am - 5pm
Tuesday 29th January 2013: 9.00am - 5pm
Wednesday 30th January 2013: 9.00am - 5pm
All training media will be supplied to students for unrestricted future use along with a copy of the Adobe Systems workbook: After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book.
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided in the morning and afternoon. Lunch is also included each day.
Total cost per attendee: £800
£200 deposit to secure seat (limited to six attendees)
Balance of £600 due by Monday 28 Jan, 2013 i.e. the first day of the course.
Attendees may cancel and receive a full refund of fees paid until 14th January, 2013. Any cancellations made after 14th January, 2013 will forfeit the deposit (£200) only. Any cancellations made after 21st January, 2013 will forfeit all fees currently paid. Any non-attendance or partial non-attendance of the course will not be entitled to any refund.
Applications & Funding
Please register interest in attending this course with Keith Bailey firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is eligible for Skills Bursary funding from Northern Ireland Screen.