£1,000 grants available from PACT for MIPTV 2012
Be part of one of the busiest pavilions at MIPTV in Cannes from 1st April to 4th April 2012. Last year’s UK Pavilion attracted more than £18m worth of business.
MIPTV is one of the largest international markets which regularly attract thousands of potential buyers, commissioners and those wanting to find co-producers/financers. It attracts over 4,000 buyers from 102 countries responsible for licensing and delivering content worldwide, From broadcasters, thematic channels and social media networks to cable, satellite, IPTV and VOD platform operators.
The UK Pavilion is situated in the prestigious Lerins Hall and offers delegates a full service exhibition service, ensuring that each company is represented and promoted to its highest potential. You will get:
- Access to subsidised umbrella accreditation fee from Reed Midem.
- Invitation to pre-market briefing with international rights and marketing experts to be held closer to the start of the market (details tbc);
- 1/2 hour encoding of promotional clips on digital viewing system (DVS). Viewable throughout the market and on line pre and post MipTV at www.ukindies.co.uk
- Company listing on pavilion advertising in key trade press eg MipTV Preview, MipTV Dailies, as well as having PR activity throughout the market;
- Press releases sent with individual company profiles/stories
- Company listing in UK Indies Product Guide
- Clinic with international rights expert
- Company listing at the reception desk
- Company promo/show reel rotating on the plasma screens behind the reception desk
- Invitations to key receptions and networking events
- Opportunity to take part in organised co-production events (breakfast and lunch)
- Dedicated pocket for company literature and business cards
- Use of shared meeting facilities (with or without DVS)
- Reception service – messaging, directing buyers to view work and managing appointments; promoting UK content to visiting buyers
- Use of internet services
- Use of locker facilities
- Free breakfast and lunchtime refreshments offered to all Lerins Hall participants
All this and £1000 grant to help with your costs:
To sign up: go to http://www.pact.co.uk/markets-and-events/events/miptv-2012/