PACT Accelerator Programme
Northern Ireland Screen is coming to the end of the third year of its Opening Doors 4-year strategy. It is an exclusively export focused strategy with international connections at its core.
Aligned to this Northern Ireland Screen is supporting the PACT Export Accelerator programme to help independent production companies to create a global business strategy and increase their export revenues.
Northern Ireland Screen can offer independent production companies who have signed up to the PACT Export Accelerator programme expert support (up to a maximum of £500) to develop their export strategy.
As budgets are limited, decisions will be made on a range of criteria including:
- Companies must be registered in Northern Ireland to be eligible to participate;
- Companies must be signed up to the PACT Export Accelerator programme;
- Perceived readiness of the company to develop an export strategy and implement this;
- Previous evidence of development success or evidence of the potential for success in an international context;
- The expert to be engaged must be approved by Northern Ireland Screen.
Funding support will be for a maximum of 1 day of expert advice to a maximum of 50% of the cost.
- An offer of support will be made by email.
- Agreement of the expert/company to be engaged will be reached between the independent production company and Northern Ireland Screen
- Funding support is confirmed and any other conditions agreed prior to engaging the consultant eg preparation work completed which follows the format of the PACT Export Strategy Workbook.
- Companies will be asked to confirm their acceptance by return and complete the De Minimus requirements form.
- Payment will be made in arrears and only on receipt of (1) a completed vouching form with original invoice to the accounts department and (2) a written evaluation.
For further information regarding the programme, please click here.
If you wish to apply please contact Nicola Lyons, Production Manager.