Section 75 Equality Scheme
THIS HAS BEEN DRAWN UP IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 75 OF THE NORTHERN IRELAND ACT 1998.
Section 75 of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 requires public authorities, in carrying out their functions, powers and duties, to promote equality of opportunity and good relations among a range of groups. Public Authorities are required to send an Equality Scheme to the Equality Commission, showing how they intend to carry out their new duties.
Northern Ireland Screen, in carrying out all of its functions, powers and duties relating to Northern Ireland, is committed to the fulfilment of its obligation to have due regard to the need to promote equality of opportunity, as required under Section 75 and Schedule 9 of the Northern Ireland Act 1998.
Northern Ireland Screen is also committed to ensuring that necessary resources (in terms of people, time and money) are made available to support the effective promotion of equality of opportunity and good relations in all its policies and practices. This also includes making sure there are effective internal arrangements in place to ensure that the duties are effectively complied with and for monitoring and reviewing progress.
Northern Ireland Screen will actively seek to develop a programme of communication and training with the aim of ensuring all staff are made aware and understand the new equality obligations as they relate to our functions affecting Northern Ireland.
Publications available for download
- Annual Progress Report 2015-16
- Annual Progress Report 2014-15
- Annual Progress Report 2013 – 2014
- Annual progress report 2012-13
- Annual Progress Report 2011-12
- Annual Progress Report 2010-11
- Annual Progress Report 2009-10
- Five Year Review Report March 2010
- Monitoring Report 2015-16
- Monitoring Report 2014 -2015
- Monitoring Report 2013 – 2014
- Monitoring Report 2012-13
- Monitoring Report 2011-12
- Monitoring Report 2010-11
- Monitoring Report 2009-10